A little follow up to Ray's trivia question

As a boy I got to visit my Aunt and Uncle every summer in Wells River VT. They were so great, plus I got to ride the train from South Station to Woodsville every year! I did find the picture that I was talking about in reference to guessing at Ray's Ball Signal question (it mentions the Wells River line, which is how I came across it) . Any way it has two nice pictures and and a short explanation of the signals. Since I found it again and you cannot post a link in a comment, I thought I would share it here. If you are interested please take a look.
Thank you Ray, you come up with some very good questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PIKO Catalog

MGRS Train Display at Cross Arena in Portland on Saturday, March 12 - please volunteer