Ooops, Crash, Bang, Thump!

I would make a lousy witness! I was there but don't know what happened.   Driving home yesterday on 295 from the Mall my car had problems.  I though I might have had a flat tire.  I pulled over and got out to look around. I couldn't see anything so I tried driving very slowly and I made it to the next exit. Almost to my daughter's house and then my rear wheel locked up.  I am waiting to hear from the garage who is very familiar with my old car.  Maybe it's your other wheel bearing the guy said last night!  I haven't heard yet.



Anyway it is unlikely that I will get it fixed in time to take pictures today at the Mall.  And that is fine, but it reminds me to invite everybody to snap a couple of their own pictures.  Your own interest of the day when you are in at the Mall.  That would be much more interesting and varied then mine.  I will take pictures when I can.  But if you are able to that would really be great.



I have gotten braver this year and even asked a couple of times if I could take a picture of a small child's delight watching the trains.   The hard part is getting the pictures  to me.  If you can email, send them to   mgrsadmin@gmail.com then I can post them on the Blog for all of us to enjoy.  Thanks, John



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PIKO Catalog

MGRS Train Display at Cross Arena in Portland on Saturday, March 12 - please volunteer